Here are 20 things I hope to do every single birthday from the next one onwards, in the hope that I will continue to make enough money to do all these or most of these in times when i don’t have enough :
- Feed 10 kids who haven’t had a feast in a long time.
- Buy warm clothes for an elderly person known or unknown
- Hug and thank a public worker who does a thankless job
- Contribute to the operational costs of someone who needs a treatment in India known or unknown
- Plant a tree
- Buy someone a book they’ve long wanted to read
- Not use any electrical equipment or motor vehicle unless one of the above tasks demands the use of one
- Call up 5 friends I haven’t spoken to in 6 months
- Donate money to the Asha Lata Kendra School in Bokaro Steel City, India. This school teaches physically disabled children free of cost.
- Meet and thank an army personnel or a policeman for keeping us safe!
My inspiration comes from this video I saw a few years ago.