Already posted this and thought this one was better than selling myself. 🙂
- I love umbrellas
- I suffer with an OCD of walking the sidewalks and not stepping on lines, much like Jack Nicholson’s in As good as it gets.
- I have a problem with twisted wires of any appliance. I like them neatly rolled.
- I am able to register how people’s hands look.
- I always notice if people wear watches and in most cases what kind (leather straps, metal straps, gold or silver colored, big or small etc). Without consciously realizing it.
- I love the sound of ruffling paper on a microphone.
- I cannot resist buying stationery.
- I love watching letters getting typed on a search bar of a browser. (Like how they show in those movies where the protagonist is searching for something on Google) and the sound of the laptop keys.
- Clean hand writings impress me a lot. (In fact that’s how I landed on my first crush as an 8 yr old school kid!!! )
- I love twisting the ice tray to get the ice cubes out in the old trays and them dropping them in a glass of water or any drink
Weird things lead to interesting stories.. 🙂
By the By