I had this one in the Draft folder and I decided let this be the 100th. (It has 27 of them.. I’ll turn 27 this year.. Coincidence? I don’t know..)
I hope i’ve enough time to kick the bucket.. but i can’t wait to know when that’ll happen to prepare this list.. so here it goes..
Some have been accomplished.. the others I still dream of accomplishing one day! Here’s the Bucket list (In no particular order !!!)
- Act in a theatre play in a lead role, flawlessly!
- Play a song a for a girl and live that romantic moment Bollywood has so proudly shown in their movies.
- Swim for a challenge or cause (like the Alcatraz challenge or something else) which covers a considerable distance.
- Go on a hugging spree. Hugging and thanking people who toil yet never get appreciated (traffic policemen, watchmen, milkmen, laundry men, street cleaners, sewer cleaners etc)
- Take a group of underprivileged kids for a feast
- Take a complete tour of India traveling in just buses, trucks and local transport. (No trains, no flights and no A/C coaches)
- Trek to the Everest Base Camp
- Drive to Leh and Ladakh on a bike with or without a group.
- Camp in a jungle like Bear Grylls in India.
- Drive a Harley Davidson and a Lamborghini once.
- Live the life of a millionaire for one day in India or any country.
- Go for a wild safari in Serengeti national park and hope to see a big cat chase and hunt.
- Camp in the Sunderbans in West Bengal India.
- Be part of a choreographed troupe of dance.
- Learn 10 languages enough to speak in their local accents.
- Go to Andaman islands to relive my childhood visit.
- Deep sea diving – Shit scared of sea, but this needs to be accomplished.
- Watch a Broadway theatre
- Meet few of these actors — Pankaj Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Nasseruddin Shah, Nana Patekar, Amitabh Bachchan, Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams, Morgan Freeman.
- Go on a boathouse ride in the backwaters of Kerela
- Go sailing in a boat with a mast in the sea.
- Paint on a large canvas.
- Own a small house and Paint it on my own.
- Successfully run a Half-marathon.
- Try my hand at stand up comedy
- Publish an article in the newspaper.
- Write a book
There are some that I have accomplished :
- Watch WWF match — Accomplished! Thanks to Srinath Kameswaran
- Have a spiky hairstyle — Accomplished! in college.
- Skydive — Accomplished!, thanks to Prashant (Ashu)
- Ice Skating — Accomplished! In my trip to Canada in Dec 2011, thanks to SafeNet Inc. And for the skating, thanks to Sana Hamza, Tamkeen Ahmed, and Amir Ahmed bhai. My oldest friends! Was a complete pleasure!